Indice del forum

Fantacalcio Tuttostort

Forum fantacalcistico

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Air Jordan 5 blue suede
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Consegna formazione
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
OpheliaThomas

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 11, 2018 3:33 am    Oggetto:  Air Jordan 5 blue suede
Descrizione:

Following a sneak peek, a full
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
overview of the purported Atmos x Air Jordan 3, as part of the exclusive Nike Air Max 1 Day Pack, is now revealed.Complementing the Air Max 1 s elephant theme, the Air Jordan 3 is configured with a premium nubuck upper in black, while exotic detailing with safari print overlays punctuate its overall aesthetic. Hits of white and orange further pronounce its profile, while  Nike Air branding on the heels in green, a yellow hang tag and an icy outsole caps off the design altogether. Suggested to be sold separately, you can expect to find this pair at select Nike and JB stockists starting Air Max Day March 26th for $400. Click and bookmark our official Atmos x Air Jordan 3 (Nike Air Max 1 Day Pack) launch page now for additional images, the latest info and full release details.

March Madness is about a week away. That means schools are getting ready for the big dance so it s time for them to put on their best dancing shoes. Both Cal and Marquette are Jordan Brand sponsored schools, so Jordan Brand decided to hook them up with their very own PE versions of the Air
Jordan 13 Low.The Air Jordan 13 Low Marquette PE comes in a Navy Blue upper with piping that utilizes Light Blue, Yellow and Navy to match their vintage-inspired jersey stripes. In addition, the Marquette logo is also placed on the tongue.The Air Jordan 13 Low Cal PE also comes in a Navy Blue mesh upper with leather placed on the toe. Maize appears on the piping, lining and branding, as
well as the Cal logo placed on the tongue. The odds of these releasing to the public appear to be slim, but it s nice to at least just look at right? Which pair would you cop? Let us know in the comments below.

The Air Jordan 6 Alternate will be the silhouette s next variation this season, as its distinctive theme is somewhat reminiscent of the 2015 Maroon finish.Bearing the Chicago Bulls respective tones white, pure platinum and gym red comprise its premium perforated leather construction with nubuck underlays. Additionally, this variation is suggested to be a pair that MJ would ve donned during the 1991 Playoffs, as the year  1991 is prominent on the tongues. Retailing for $190, you can purchase this standout pair at select Nike and Jordan Brand retailers starting
Saturday, March 11th.Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 6 Alternate launch page now for additional imagery, the latest info and full release details.

Although it s not similar to this previous premium Air Jordan 31 Black Cat that debuted this past November 2016, the silhouette is treated in the same aesthetic for its next variation this Spring 2017.Draped in black, anthracite and white  the stealthy hue is essentially prominent across its flyweave and synthetic leather composition, while its flywire system is rendered in white. Finally, anthracite accents are utilized for its Swooshes and enlarged Jumpman branding across the heel.Furthermore, a Black Cat logo adorns the backside of each tongue, as it s all adhered atop a clean white outsole.You can purchase this versatile pair at select Nike and Jordan Brand starting March 11th for $185.Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 31 Black Cat launch page now for additional imagery, the latest info and full release details.

Following a Playoff release, the Air Jordan 12 Low is set to debut in a brand new colorway for its Spring 2017 lineup.Draped in a monochromatic theme of wolf grey, the basketball sneaker is comprised of smooth nubuck with leather overlays along the forefoot. In addition, the tonal makeup is complemented with hints of navy blue and yellow gracing the rear, insoles and outsole unit. Furthermore, the colorway is suggested as a nod to Jordan Brand s newest partnership with the University of Michigan.Priced at $180, you can purchase this pair at select Nike and JB stockists starting March 18th. Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 12 Low Grey launch page now for additional imagery, the latest info and full release details.

Alright. It s official. Things just got real. We knew the Air Max 1 Atmos was releasing. It was also being rumored that it could possibly be dropping alongside an
Air Jordan 3 Atmos. We ve already seen the Air Max 1 Atmos, but this is the first time Air Jordan 3 Atmos images have been leaked. The rumors appear to be true! Looking to celebrate Air Max Day 2017 with a big bang, here s a first look at both pairs that make up the Air Jordan 3 x Air Max Atmos Pack.Focusing our attention on the Air Jordan 3 Atmos, the shoe appears to come with a Black (possibly suede?) upper contrasted by Safari print in the areas we
re used to seeing the Elephant print ( re used to seeing the Elephant print (heel and toe).
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 11, 2018 3:33 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Consegna formazione Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: