Indice del forum

Fantacalcio Tuttostort

Forum fantacalcistico

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

reebok classics
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Consegna formazione
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
CliffGill

usa
MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 02, 2018 3:18 am    Oggetto:  reebok classics
Descrizione:

Check out the three pairs that make up the Reebok Club 
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
C 85 Element Pack. Reebok opted for a tonal finish as the pack consists of three pastel finishes consisting of Seaside Grey, Porcelain Pink and Fresh Blue. Each offering comes in a leather finish. The tonal hue extends down to the sole, branding, laces and lining. Nothing too crazy or from the ordinary, just a few nice options of the classic Reebok model that will work great during the Summer season. Out now, find either of the three pairs you see above at select retailers all around the globe. Which from the three is you favorite pair? Being that I don t own any Pink sneakers, I d definitely go with that one.

Dressed in a hue ideal for the Summer season, here s a good look at the Reebok Club C 85 done in Trace Blue. Let s get up closer and personal.This new offering of the model opts for a tonal finish
as the light shade of Blue hue takes care of the leather upper, laces, lining, and rubber sole unit. Reebok branding hits can be found on the side panels, midsole, tongue tag and heel. A classic model with a modern look at a reasonable price. Add these to your Summer rotation today. Available
internationally, a stateside release appears to be imminent. Like what you see?

The Reebok Classic Nylon is colored in a stylish theme of tan/white for its latest take this season. Featuring a durable textile base with suede overlays, the sand hue is contrasted with white accents for its signature leather formstripes across the side panels. A clean white midsole and off-white coloured outsole complete the design nicely. Look for this colorway of the Reebok Classic Nylon at select Reebok stores and online. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and current sneaker news.

The Reebok Zoku Runner made its debut earlier this year and has released in
only a handful of colorways, with the most recognized being the collaboration with rapper Future. We now give you a closer look at a new collaborative colorway that just released today.This time around Reebok has joined forces with mita sneakers to create the Reebok Zoku Runner Desert Sand Bath. The shoe features a ULTRAKNIT upper done in tan/brown hues all throughout the upper with a translucent midfoot cage. Other details include leather accents on the heel, lacelocks, and a white DMXFOAM midsole.

Releasing tomorrow is the Reebok Shaq Attaq Modern Yellow Spark. For those that don t know, the Reebok Shaq Attaq Modern is a modified and modernized version of the classic Reebok Shaq Attaq. This pair comes in a Yellow and Black color scheme that is constructed out of a textile upper bonded with hot melts that provide the shoe with plenty of comfort. The shoe also comes with Pump technology and a fusion sleeve that provides that customized fit. Completing the major traits of the shoe is the cushioned footbed and interim graphlite sole. Priced at $160, find these at select retailer beginning May 19th (tomorrow).

Reebok has linked up with Major DC to give hockey fans a new collaborative colorway of the Reebok Ventilator.Currently facing off against the Pittsburgh Penguins in the NHL Playoffs, the Washington Capitals avoided elimination with a 4-2 victory yesterday
and forced a game 6 that will take place tomorrow. Reebok and Major DC have linked up to create a Ventilator that pays homage to the Capitals and their original jerseys from the 70 s and 80 s. The shoe features a combination of red, blue, and white with sand knit mesh, used in hockey jerseys from the era, along with tumbled leather and wool. Some of the other details include stars on the toe, the Washington Capitals logo on the icy blue translucent outsole, co-branded tongue tags, the NHL logo
on the heel, and a bald eagle on the insoles.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 02, 2018 3:18 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Consegna formazione Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: